I love EDC posts. It’s nice to be able to see into someones world, even if it’s just a glimpse into their pockets or bag.
L.L. Bean “Quad”. Great backpack. Holds a lot of stuff, with an included laptop area. Good interior pockets for keeping small things (see below) and big things alike.
Army surplus knife, labeled “MTech”. I bought this years ago. It’s not great, it doesn’t hold an edge for long periods of time and generally it’s cheap. That being said, it cuts stuff well enough for me, and given enough force, I could use it for defense.
- USB A to Micro USB cable
- USB A to lightning connector (for not included iPhone 6 Plus)
- Burts Bees Lip Balm
- Mini Altoids Tin
- Some allen wrenches
- Dell Latitude E6410 (Quad-core i5, 4GB RAM, 128GB Solid State Drive) – My Linux-powered daily driver
- Arch Linux
- Fish Shell
- 2 16GB flash drives
- 1 2GB flash drive
- FreeKey keychain with Gerber Shard, house and car keys
- AmazonBasics wireless travel mouse
- Power brick
- Aston Pen Rollup case with:
- Lamy Safari with Noodler’s Bad Heron Blue
- Pilot Metropolitan inked with Noodler’s Black Swan in Australian Roses
- Pilot Kakuno with Lamy Black
- Lamy Al Star with nothing in it right now 🙁
- iPhone 6 Plus. Nice device, I love the size, it acts more like a tablet for me than a phone, but it’s nice to have the option to make phone calls.
- Headphones. Cheapy Apple headphones.
- Fisher Space Pen. Sorry, didn’t even realize it was in one of the pouches. Great pen, though.
Things I Want to Add
- Towel. No reason needed, an indispensable tool.
- Paracord Bracelet. Having rope or something to tie or hang from is always handy.
- Flashlight. Again, another tool that comes in handy more often than not.