Service and Web technology specialist with extensive experience implementing websites and services to increase efficiency, visibility and user experience while maintaining semantically clean code and decreasing expenses. Expertise in:
- Responsive Design
- MacOS X
- Microsoft Office 2010–2016
- Office 365
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
August 2017-Present - Executive Desktop Support Representative
Provide "white glove" executive support to C-level personnel. Provide tier 2 support to global users in a Fortune 500 organization.
December 2015–August 2017 - Desktop Support Technician II
Manage, maintain and support numerous desktop, server and infrastructure projects at a variety of locations for non-profit entities in the Jacksonville and Connecticut area(s).
- Implemented and migrated organizations to SharePoint Online and other Office 365 services
October 2015–December 2015 - Contractor/Developer
Implemented new features, styles and administrative components for the GridIronNow.com website utilizing HTML5, CSS3 and various WordPress and PHP techniques
- Implemented new menu system with WordPress Ubermenu
- Implemented new shortcodes for upcoming feature pages
- Implemented new plugins with custom database integration
- Implemented new "slideshow" system for multi-page stories
2008–2015 - Web Systems Administrator
Manage, maintain and develop web systems for various requirements for students, faculty and staff.
- Migration from static website infrastructure and ColdFusion applications to a PHP-based Drupal and WordPress CMS.
- Modernized website with HTML5 & CSS3 and Bootstrap framework
- Attain top-ten ranking in "Georgetown University's Top 10 Law School Home Pages" 3 years in a row. (2010, 2011, 2012 — no results from 2013 onward)
- Third-tier Technical Support
- Implementation of single-sign-on integration for various third-party systems.
- Management of SharePoint/InfoPath-based forms and workflows.
- Staff Excellence Award (2012)
- 10-Years of Service Award
2005–2008 - Computer Support Specialist
Provided second-tier technical assistance for over 1,200 students and over 300 faculty and staff members.
- Implemented assistive technologies for blind students; including Braille printing, document scanning and screen readers.
- Managed and maintained over 300 faculty & staff computers and a computer lab.
- Manage and maintained Microsoft Windows Software Update Services (WSUS).
2018-present - Information Technology Management, B.S.
2012–2017 - Networking Services Technology, A.S. - Current GPA 3.7
- President's List (Fall 2014, Winter 2014, Summer 2016)
- Dean's List (Fall 2015, Spring 2015, Winter 2015)
- Technical Certificate: Information Technology Technician
MCPS (November 2016)
ACMT (October 2015)
A+ Professional (November 2002)
Network+ Professional (November 2002)
Information Technology Technician (December 2015)
CJIS Security Training (March 2017)
ASL - Basic Proficiency
Washington D.C., Denver, CO, San Francisco, CA, Chicago, IL